Occupational therapy assists individuals with adapting to their social and physical environment, in or order to maximize their functional potential. Some techniques utilized by our therapists include:
- Education and training in activities of daily living
- Activities for memory, orientation and cognitive integration
- Adaptive techniques or equipment to overcome physical disabilities
- Strengthening and coordination techniques
- Specialized exercise and modalities to aid in joint protection
- ACP’s specialized treatment programs and devices/modalities improve clinical practice and therapist retention through advanced training and positive outcomes.