Occupational Therapy in Princeton, WV
Occupational therapy assists individuals with adapting to their social and physical environment, in or order to maximize their functional potential. Some occupational therapy techniques utilized by our therapists include:
- Education and training in activities of daily living
- Activities for memory, orientation and cognitive integration
- Adaptive techniques or equipment to overcome physical disabilities
- Strengthening and coordination techniques
- Specialized exercise and modalities to aid in joint protection
- ACP’s specialized treatment programs and devices/modalities improve clinical practice and therapist retention through advanced training and positive outcomes.